Terms and Conditions
The following points are key factors which you need to acknowledge when registering for Yoga for the Soul Retreats to Bali, Nepal or India.
I understand and agree:
- That a US$600 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking, with the balance payable no later than the date given on the relevant retreat page.
- To qualify for the Early Bird Discount I must be one of the first 7 - Nepal, 11- Bali participants to book, click "Going" on the Facebook event and have paid the deposit and final payment by the given date.
- If I book within 3 months of the departure date I understand that full payment is required at the time of booking and I am subject to the refund policy.
- I have read and understand the cancellation policy.
- I must complete and return a Health and Emergency Contact Form, a Travel Insurance and Protection Waiver Form and a Release of Liability Agreement Form by the date given on the relevant retreat page. Failure to do any of the above may result in the cancellation of my booking.
- I must submit a copy of my passport (picture page), Visa and Travel Insurance Policy. Failure to do any of the above may result in the cancellation of my booking.
- That I am participating in an active Retreat in Bali or Nepal and at times may find it mentally and physically challenging. There will be one or more yoga/meditation classes daily. In addition in Nepal there will be 3-5 hours of walking daily, trekking and exploring pilgrimage sites, some of which traverse uneven terrain and moderate to steep gradients. The onus is on me, the participant, to ensure that I am physically fit to undertake the retreats.
- I take full responsibility for my own health and well-being during the program and understand the risks of travel in the developing world. I will not hold Yoga for the Soul Retreats or any of the contractors and staff responsible for injuries or other medical or emotional problems that might occur.
- I have read and understand the Nepal FAQ section on Yoga for the Soul Retreats website.
- I understand that Yoga for the Soul Retreats reserves the right to modify the itinerary, to accept or retain any person as a participant in the program at any time, or to withdraw the tour if they deem it necessary for the comfort, convenience or safety of the participants.
- I understand if I wish to cancel my reservation, it must be done in writing or via email and the cancellation will be effective as of the date Yoga for the Soul Retreats receives it. The deposit is non refundable and is subject to the refund policy - listed further down.
- Yoga for the Soul Retreats reserves the right to cancel a trip that is below the minimum of 10 participants. If this is to occur, Yoga for the Soul Retreats will notify me in advance and give me a full refund, including the deposit within 30 days of cancellation. I understand that Yoga for the Soul Retreats isn’t responsible for any additional expenses incurred in relation to this trip such as air tickets, passport and visa costs, nor any medical vaccination and preparations.
- I have read the below Full Terms and Conditions and understand and accept them, along with the Terms and Conditions - Essentials. (As above)
An itinerary will be sent to all tour participants prior to departure. The itinerary is subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including weather, political upheavals, as well as delayed/changed flights. Yoga for the Soul Retreats reserves the right to change the journey leader, tour guide and/or accommodation should the need arise. Should any change be made to the itinerary, we will endeavour to ensure a comparable alternative is provided.
Moderate fitness levels are required for the Yoga Retreats. The Nepal Retreat includes a reasonable amount of walking as well as daily yoga classes. Some days involve walking up steep stairs, hills and across valleys. The onus is on each participant to ensure that they are medically fit to undertake the tour.
All prices are shown on a per person twin share rate with a single supplement as needed. Double, twin and single rooms are usually available and your preference can be specified on the booking form. Please understand in high season a single room may not be available. If you are traveling alone and are happy to share with another single of the same sex in a twin room, please let us know and we will endeavour to partner you with another single traveller. If this is not possible, the single supplement will apply.
JOURNEY INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Inclusions for the Yoga Retreats are, return airport transfers to and from the retreats accommodation at the retreat destination, meals as stated in itinerary, internal land and air travel as stated, entry fees on organised excursions, accommodation, Nepal 80% of gratuities are covered, all yoga and meditation classes and scheduled teachings. Exclusions are: personal documentation and visa costs, departure taxes, flights and travel to the retreat destination, travel and trip cancellation insurance, excess baggage charges, medical requirements including inoculations or vaccinations, meals and beverages not specifically mentioned in inclusions, telephone calls, laundry, optional extra tours, gratuities and items of a personal nature are not included. Prices quoted are subject to change in the event of any unforeseen increases in fuel costs including currency fluctuations (relevant to aircraft or travel and transfer services) and/or Government levies/taxes.
All travellers require a passport valid for at least 6 months after the date of departure, together with onward travel documents and sufficient funds for the duration of the stay. The onus is on the traveler to ensure passports and relevant visas are current and valid. Sufficient blank VISA pages in your passport (not endorsement pages) are also required by certain immigration authorities; please ensure that you have at least 3 blank, double facing pages in your passport prior to travel. If there are insufficient blank pages in your passport then entry into a country could be denied. All passport holders should verify with their travel agent or relevant Consulate concerning visa entry requirements. If travellers are extending their journey to other countries, please establish entry requirements for those countries as well. Applications, costs and relevant documentation are the responsibility of the traveller. Yoga for the Soul Retreats, their staff and their agents, cannot be held liable for any visas or travel documents not held by the traveller nor any costs relating to refused travel by Airlines or the authorities.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis, as space is limited. To secure your place, a non refundable deposit of $600 is due at time of reservation, please note the currency is in US$ for Nepal and AUD$Bali. Full payment is required 90 days before travel (unless otherwise stated). Please refer to the relevant Retreat page for specific date deadlines for payments and the currency it is costed in. Payments can be made either by bank transfer or by credit card through PayPal. Please note: PayPal payments will be subject to their 5% admin fee and credit card 2.5% AUS, 3% those outside of Australia.
Please note that we require minimum numbers for the journeys to operate. Should the minimum number of participants not be reached, Yoga for the Soul Retreats reserves the right to cancel a trip that is below the minimum of 10 participants. If this should occur, Yoga for the Soul Retreats will notify you in advance and give a full refund, deposit included, within 30 days of cancellation. Note that Yoga for the Soul Retreats is not responsible for any additional expenses occurred in relation to this trip, such as air tickets, passport and visa fees or medical vistas in preparation.
Travellers are required to provide a copy of their Travel Insurance and it is recommended that you include TRIP Cancellation Insurance. Yoga for the Soul Retreats is not responsible for conjunction of air tickets or additional travel arrangements booked through any source. Cancellations due to Travel Advisories, Acts of War or terrorism, Acts of God, Natural disasters, strikes, technical problems, political upheaval or any other circumstances outside the control of Yoga for the Soul Retreats. Cancellations for any of these reasons will not be eligible for any form of refund.
Unless otherwise stated on the specific terms and conditions listed on every retreat page. Cancellations after payment of the deposit or balance must be in writing and are subject to the following refund policy:
Bali Yoga Retreats
- Up to 60 days – full client deposit is forfeited, remaining fee refunded
- Less than 60 days and no shows – 100% of the tour price is forfeited
Nepal Yoga Retreats
- Up to 120 or more days before departure there will be the loss of the US$600 deposit.
- Between 90 - 119 days will result in a loss of 25% of the total trip price.
- Up to 90 days – full client deposit is forfeited, remaining fee refunded
- Less than 90 days and no shows – 100% of the tour price is forfeited
REFUNDS AND UNUSED SERVICES
No refunds will be made for no-shows or any other unused services irrespective of whether they form part of the inclusive tour price or are in respect of pre-booked optional arrangements.
Individuals are responsible for their own Personal Insurance. Yoga for the Soul Retreats highly recommends all participants protect themselves and their trip investment by purchasing an accredited Travel Insurance Protection Plan. Your Personal Travel Insurance should include trip cancellation insurance. Personal items, such as jackets, cameras, purses and daypacks are the sole responsibility of the owner. Participants are required to provide a scanned copy of their Travel Insurance to Yoga for the Soul Retreats at the time of payment.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES AND BANK CHARGES
Due to the currency fluctuations, each retreat is priced in the same currency as it is costed in. This protects our clients from currency fluctuations and hedged conversion rates. The onus is on the client to ensure we receive the full amount due, without bank charge deductions. Bank rates on the day of payment will apply.
The Yoga Nepal Retreat does not enter any known areas which are affected by Malaria, and the risk of exposure in Bali is very low, however Dange Fever is throughout Bali. However please consult a general practitioner or travel clinic and discuss all travel related medical questions prior to travel. If travelling from Africa or the South America a yellow fever inoculation prior to travel maybe required. Please check for all required immunisations with your nearest travel clinic or general practitioner and establish what precautions will be required.
SPECIAL REQUESTS AND DIETARY PREFERENCES
Special requests and dietary preferences should be specified at the time of booking. Whilst every effort will be made to fulfil these requests, Yoga for the Soul Retreats cannot guarantee that these requests will be met.
Yoga for the Soul Retreats recognises that privacy is important. In order to provide you with the services that we offer, we will collect some personal information from you which will only be used to facilitate your travel, Hotels and Ground Handlers who partner with us in providing you travel services, and then only for the purposes of your trip. We will always safeguard your personal information to the best of our ability. We will also need to collect payment information in order to process cheques and/or Credit Cards. This information will only be collected through secure means using proven third-party tools and will not be stored or retained by Yoga for the Soul.