Boost workplace creativity, productivity and sustainability
Yoga and meditation successfully contribute to maintaining and developing a healthy workplace environment. With levels of stress, anxiety and depression increasing in the workplace, businesses are seeking alternative methods to create a healthy and supportive culture for their employees. By introducing yoga and meditation! This has shown to be a key factor in increasing employee contentment and business productivity.
WHAT THE RESEARCH HAS FOUND:
Research has found that yoga and meditation aid in reducing many of the symptoms of stress: high blood pressure, poor sleep quality and anxiety. With a regular yoga practice, these can be improved, resulting in a positive, healthy and happier work environment.
BENEFITS OF YOGA IN THE WORKPLACE:
- Increased productivity, motivation and commitment
- Reduced stress, anxiety and depression
- Improved fitness and relief of body tension and tightness
- Improved employee satisfaction
- Increased energy and confidence
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Improved communication and team collaboration
- Enhanced health and wellbeing of employees as well as organisation
WHY WORKPLACE YOGA?
- Distance – None! – The staff don’t have to move far from their desks
- Time – you choose the best time that suits the company and employees
- Attention is individualised and tailored to the groups needs
- Develops team dynamics, communication and productivity
- Tax deduction
- Weekly, fortnightly, monthly
- Seminars and conferences
- Employee incentives, rewards and bonuses