Chetana the owner of Yoga for the Soul Retreats is dedicated to the teachings and practices of yoga and meditation as tools to assist you in good-health, self – discovery, transformation and empowerment.
Yoga for the Soul Retreats aims to:
- Inspire and empower you with the yogic tools which assist you in living a healthy, joyful and contented life.
In the classes there is an emphasis on cultivating awareness, where students are encouraged to learn about all aspects of their personality by doing so.
A typical Yoga for the Soul Retreat’s class incorporates the practices of:
- Asana (postures) to balance the body and mind through the physical body
- Pranayama (breathing practices) to purify the energy body
- Meditation, mantra and/or Satyananda Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation) to calm and focus the mind.
This integral approach incorporates the whole person, allowing the development and balance of all aspects of one’s being – body, mind, emotions and psyche – creating a more harmonious state of wellbeing.
The teachings taught by Yoga for the Soul Retreats are inspired by the Satyananda Yoga Tradition which are an integral and ever-evolving approach, which adopts the traditional branches of yoga:
- Hatha Yoga (the path of cleansing and purification)
- Raja Yoga (the path of balancing and harmonising)
- Jnana Yoga (the path of knowledge)
- Bhakti Yoga (the path of heart and emotion)
- Karma Yoga (the path of action and service)
The depth and diversity which Satyananda Yoga offers – taught by Yoga for the Soul Retreats – makes it accessible to everyone, regardless of age, gender, fitness level, flexibility, beliefs and culture.
Yoga for the Soul Retreat’s teachings provide the tools that can be easily integrated into one’s daily life. And the welcoming, supportive and non-competitive environment enables people from all walks of life to enjoy and benefit from the practise of yoga.
- Enjoy classes at South Narrabeen Surf Club Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Learn the ropes with a Beginners Level 1 and Level 2 Yoga and Meditation Courses
- Reconnect with a 2 hour Full Moon Specialty Class
- Enjoy a personalised one-on-one, a group or corporate yoga class on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and Lower North Shore
- Enrich your life with a Bali or Nepal Retreat
Enjoy a yoga practice which enriches your life and moves beyond just the physical!!