Full yogic breathing is a deep breathing pranayama practice with a number of profound benefits.
- Embodying an understanding of effective use of the diaphragm
- Expansion of the Alveoli — improving oxygenation and circulation of the blood
- An experience of becoming centered, or grounded
- Full motion of the diaphragm improves digestion and metabolic function
- The release of endorphins which make you feel calm and happy, reducing the effects of stress and anxiety
In order to practise full yogic breath correctly and effectively, a number of